We are excited to start a new school year and can't wait to see everyone in just a short time! It is going to be a great year at Marshall Junior High School!
Wes Tingley, a Marshall graduate, is new to the Social Science department and will teach 7th Grade Geography and Social Studies.
August 9th - Open House/Building Orientation with locker preparation and schedule walk. 5PM - 7PM
August 15th will be Teachers' Institute Day
August 16th - First day for student attendance; early dismissal at 11:30
September 5th - No School Labor Day
- Doors open at 7:45AM.
- Students will report to Homeroom classes immediately upon entering the building each day
- If being dropped off, please have students prepared to exit the vehicle quickly and safely in order to keep the line moving.
- Students will complete lunch requests during homeroom and will not be allowed to switch once submitted. The options are Hot lunch, salad, or bucket (brought lunch)
- Ensure all information is current in the office. (Address, phone numbers, email, medications, etc.)
- Review the expectations with our attendance policy and procedures in the handbook
- Give minimum 24-hour notice to transportation changes if at all possible
- After school pickup can be in the dropoff circle for fast movers, or at the doors nearest the gym (NW corner of building)
If you have questions please call 217-826-2812