PALS is a group of students who are good role models and positive student leaders. A member of PALS should be enthusiastic and school spirited, but also genuinely concerned for others around them in school and in the community. Each member should truly want to be involved with promoting a positive school atmosphere and with helping others.
Who can be a member of PALS?
Any MHS student can be a member of PALS.
What are the requirements to be a member of PALS?
- Attend informational meeting at the beginning of the school year
- Complete student questionnaire
- Submit a letter of reference from an adult
- Return paperwork before the deadline
- Attend monthly meetings
- Participate in activities
- Red Cross – blood drive
- Salvation Army – bell ringing
- Toys for Tots – collection at dance
- Care Packages for Soldiers – collect change for postage
- Animal Rescue Fund – collection at dance
- Ronald McDonald House – pop tab recycling
- American Heart Association – Red Out and activities at game
Community and School Activities
- Rake leaves for elderly neighbors
- Clean up downtown
- Trick or Treat Night at Burnsides
- Trunk or Treat on the Square
- Make a Difference Day activities
- Volunteer at the Marshall Public Library for special events
- Red Rush
- School Dances
- Beach Day
- Halloween Costume Contest